Version: AgWare DataLog 4.3.2
Release Date: March 14, 2017
Download Link: Download Now
- Added option to change Fill Opacity
- Added a message when trying to download sale attachments on a local sale that is not current. “This sale was updated by <username> on <date modified>. To view the attachments you need to download the new version of the sale from the Enterprise Database.”
- Added the ability to import zipped KML file from Agridata.
- Added the ability for multiple columns to be mapped to a single DataLog field during an excel conversion.
- Added the ability to clear data in the Options menu in Discounted Cash Flow tab.
- Fixed mapping issue (Oops! Something went wrong.)
- Fixed Full Text Search to allow for and/or as well as the ability to do an exact match by putting double quotes around search term.
- Fixed DPI issues when zoom is set to more than 100%
- Fixed analyze land report – land data tab now remembers your grid settings.
- Fixed Collateral Evaluation grid to remember the grid settings.
- Fixed issue with Map View – clicking on the pin will now focus on the matching sale in the grid.
- Fixed the Expand button in the Improvement Editor.