Version: AgWare DataLog 4.0.13 – Release Notes
Release Date: May 4, 2015
Download Link: Download Now
- New program icon
- The sales grid now has a hover highlight (lighter blue) as well as the selected sale highlight (brighter blue).
- Redirected and renamed the “AgWare Homepage” under the help menu to go to the “Online Help” on the AgWare website.
- You can now convert .csv files using the Excel conversion tool. Previously customers were limited to .xls and .xlsx files.
- When using the Excel conversion tool, your file must contain a header row now.
- You can update existing sales using the Excel conversion tool.
- You can attach files to sales when using the Excel conversion tool feature.
- The Excel conversion tool will now alert you if there are blank rows found in your spreadsheet.
- There is now a summary shown once excel conversion is completed. It shows how many sales were created, how many sales were updated, and how many blank rows were skipped.
- “Update empty calculated fields” option has been added to the batch post utility.
- Added a new improvement input method: Enter Effective Age and Contribution.
- Updated, more reliable template designer is in place.
- If the (-) is missing from the longitude in the mapping section, DataLog will now automatically add it.
- The legal description and comments sections can now handle special characters such as ¼ , ½ ,~, etc.
- Tables on the sale view templates will no longer split over two pages.
- Ignore a locked thumbs.db file in the attachment editor.