Version: AgWare DataLog 5.0.9
Download Link: Download Now
- Improvement Range Report – Changed Jump to “high/low” menu option to use $/Unit instead of total.
- Added additional items to the map sales report callout details.
- Fixed issue with Maps displaying a message stating the browser is not supported.
- Fixed issue that when performing an enterprise search, and pulling some sales back into folder, then switch to that folder and run any of the reports, an error would pop up.
- Fixed issue with an error popup when merging Server Responses.
- Fixed issue when converting Excel files with a semi-colon or curly bracket in the path name causing an error.
- Fixed issue when searching by Improvement type and running an improvement analysis report, the fields in the % physical, functional and external had a $ added to the number.
- Fixed issue where users who wanted to make more folders visible were reset to the default.
- Fixed issue with map editor adding an extra number at the bottom of the callout.
- Fixed issue when in Analyze Land report, having to click on the summary tab before the trends tab would update if sales were unchecked.
- Enterprise sale count management report is now only visible to business admins and power users.
- Fixed issue with Excel – using a second sheet after deleting the first sheet caused an error when creating a data map.