Version: AgWare ClickForms 8.2.2
Release Date: April 29, 2016
Download Link: Download Now
Create a Sale Map in ClickForms
There is a new “Tool” item for creating a sale map. This will open a new window similar to the map view available in DataLog. It will show a map with any sales that are imported into the ClickForms report. To use the feature make sure you have an exhibit cell selected and sales pulled into the report. You can use the “d” or “i” numbers or add sales sheets and your sales will automatically be added to the map.
A new folder has been added to the forms library for “UCAF Forms”. UCAF stands for the “Uniform Component Appraisal Forms”. These forms were developed with input from several Farm Credit associations in California to help meet the needs of their market. They are designed as a complete set of approaches. Although these forms are in their own folder they can still be used in combination with other forms in the forms library.
Collateral Evaluation – Summary Statistics Import
Under the Analyze Sales menu in DataLog a new option “Collateral Evaluation” is available. This is a one screen overview showing summary statistics for the active sales. A new form “Condensed Summary\FCBT\FCBT Comparable Sales Range” can be used to import the data presented in the Collateral Evaluation DataLog report into ClickForms.
ClickForms has traditionally set read only protections on generated PDF files. This can interfere with the needs of document storage and signing systems that many customers are now using. Users can set different defaults for the PDF creations screen. These options can be set under the “PDF Creator” section of the ClickForms Preferences screen.
Other New Features
- Reworked the “Saved Comments” add/edit/import screens to allow comment categories.
- Show DataLog saved responses on corresponding fields in ClickForms.
- Added new option to “Use Arial Font” on fields. This is useful for making label fields match other form formatting.
- Titles in all caps will be converted to mixed case for the table of contents name.
- Fixed issue where text wrap was not updated in a Multi-line cell when the font size was changed.
- Fixed issue where text was not correctly showing in red when too large to fit.
- Fixed MAPI integration for e-mail documents directly from ClickForms.