Version: AgWare DataLog 4.2.4 – Release Notes
Release Date: May 12, 2016
Download Link: Download Now
- Create property boundaries on sales.
- Add and edit server comments
- Add the “.clk” and “.cft” file filters if FCB Texas Collateral Evaluation is installed, “Texas” is in the registration user code.
- Add a new “Rotated View” to the Analyze Land Report
- Fixed DataLog so that it is usable at 200 dpi.
- Update the sales viewer as each sale is clicked (when selecting multiple sales).
- Fixed the select folder behavior so that the enter key does not create a new additional subfolder or automatically select the “OK” button.
- Added a basic “Sale Count” report for enterprise customers.
- Reworked the install to put the ODBC drive in a different features with a condition. Users can run the following from the command line prompt to skip installing the odbc driver:
msiexec /i “DataLogSetup.msi” DISABLE_ODBC=1
- Fixed a bug where image files could no longer be dragged and dropped into a photo page. We were checking for a hardcoded list of class types and this changed to a new TcxSmartImage type. The new code does not care about the type as long as we can assign it to a Bitmap – then we force the new file to be saved as a jpeg file.
- Fixed a bug where an incomplete FileGroupDescriptor item was put on the clipboard. The list of files was added but the required contents of the files were not. We already have CF_HDrop on the clipboard and did not need this format. Ad the same time a Shell IDList Array was added. That is only used for shortcuts and was also not needed so it was removed.